“Does your salon accept walk-in appointments?“
We do accept walk-in appointments when stylist’s schedules permit. We do strongly recommend that you book your appointment in advance, especially if you have a particular stylist or time frame in mind.
“Help! I have colored my hair from home and am very unhappy with the color. Can you fix my color?“
Tonique’s Trilogy is proud to have 3 Goldwell Master Colorists in our salon and all of our stylists have extensive color training through Goldwell. We take pride in doing corrective colors while keeping the integrity of the hair. With this in mind, we usually tell our corrective color clients to expect the change to take place over several visits to the salon. This prevents excessive breakage and damage to the hair shaft. Typically during your first visit we are able to get the tonality of the hair to a manageable color and then work to achieve the desired end result over time. Consultations are always recommended for corrective colors.
“What are your wedding policies?“
– A deposit of half the cost of all services is required at booking.
– Appointments will not be booked until the deposit is received.
– Deposits will be applied to services rendered on the day of the wedding.
– There will be no refunds for unused deposits.
– Hair is to be washed and clean in order to allow time for styling.
– Tonique’s Trilogy Employees must do all services.
– There will be no refunds for absent parties. No show appointments or individual appointments that are canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment time will be charged full price for the scheduled services.
– When canceling the entire wedding party, you must do so two weeks prior to the wedding day in order to receive a refund of your deposit.
– We offer Babe brand micro-bead and tape-in extensions, and HotHeads brand tape-in extensions.
– We require a free consultation first and foremost in order to determine the number of packs a client will need, which usually varies from 1 to 4, depending on how much length and fullness the client desires.
– During the consultation we will also do a color match so that the extensions will blend with a client’s color seamlessly. We also offer extension coloring services in situations where it is necessary.
– Once our stylist has determined the number of packs and the color needed, he/she will be able to provide the client with a price quote. We require a deposit of 1/2 the total cost upon booking the appointment for application. The price for application and removal varies from $95-$100.
– Maintenance: As your hair grows, your extensions will move away from your scalp. Therefore, we recommend coming back in to have them taken out and put back in every 6 weeks. This can be done in one appointment or two.
– Care: We recommend putting your hair in a braid at night in order to keep the extensions from tangling.
– Styling: You can style your extensions just as you do your own hair. You should, however, avoid using any conditioner or styling products at the adhesion site.
– Longevity: With proper care and maintenance, your extension should last for approximately 8 months.
“What is a Trend color?”
Examples of a Trend Color include ombre, balayage highlights, and fashion shades, including vibrant colors and pastels. Keep in mind that any type of Trend Color requires a longer appointment time, therefore our receptionist must be informed of this upon booking your appointment in order to allow your stylist the appropriate amount of time. Your stylist will evaluate your hair and work with you on plan to achieve your desired color as well as go over the steps and products recommended for your hair. Please note that these looks may take more than one appointment to achieve your desired end result.
“Where do I park when I come to the salon?”
Our Downtown location is conveniently located across from the short-term Chestnut Street Parking Lot B. Parking is 75 cents an hour and can be paid with cash/coins or the ParkMobile app. There is also a parking garage on Chestnut Street. It can be reached via University Ave and Chestnut Street. Parking in the garage is also 75 cents an hour.
Our Westover location, in Goodwill Plaza, has a full parking lot as well as handicapped-accessible spots.